The MassChallenge Awards Ceremony is the startup community's largest and highest-value event to celebrate innovation and support the world's most promising startups.
• 5:00PM - 6:30PM Finalist Showcase
• 6:30PM - 9:00PM Awards Ceremony
Join us as one of the 1,000+ world class entrepreneurs, lead investors, corporate executives, philanthropists, media, and startup enthusiasts that attend this phenomenal evening. Over $1.75 million in cash and over $10 million in in-kind deals awarded with no strings attached!
• Engage with all 128 startups showcasing.
• Hear inspiring pitches from the Top 26 startups.
• Be the first to know who will win!
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Uber Technologies, Inc.
Whether it’s founding the world’s first P2P search engine, or developing the premier enterprise content delivery system, Travis believes that every problem has a solution. You just have to be creative enough to find it. That spirit is at the very core of Uber’s success and ever-expanding global presence, currently in over 210 cities in 45 countries on six continents. Read full bio.
Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Deval Patrick was reelected to a second term as Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in November 2010, renewing his commitment to expanding opportunity and prosperity in Massachusetts. Governor Patrick’s life has charted a path from the South Side of Chicago to the U.S. Justice Department, Fortune 500 boardrooms, and now the Massachusetts State House. In each of these capacities, Governor Patrick has been guided by the advice of his grandmother: hope for the best and work for it. Read full bio.
Kara Miller, Master of Ceremonies
Kara Miller is the host and executive editor of “Innovation Hub,” from WGBH and PRI, which she started in 2011. “Innovation Hub” launched nationally in 2014. The show focuses on creative thinking in areas from healthcare to transportation, technology to education. It has featured Sal Khan, Marissa Mayer, Tom Friedman, Jared Diamond, and David Pogue, among others. Read full bio.
Nancy E. Frates, Special Guest Speaker
On March 13, 2011, Nancy Frates’ 27 year old son, Pete, was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. During August 2014, her family and supporters inspired the ALS Bucket Challenge to go viral, a nationwide campaign to spread awareness about ALS. Nancy has worked extensively with ALS TDI, ALS Association, The Pete Frates #3 Fund, and other organizations involved in research, patient support, and fundraising. Read full bio.
For limited sponsorship opportunities and VIP tables, see below for more info and contact Ryan Walsh.
Attendees can join the waitlist below.
* MassChallenge is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. MassChallenge Awards Ceremony proceeds support entrepreneurs and the $1 million in cash awards.
** All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• 2 reserved tables for 10; premium placement
• Full page ad in program book
• Brand presence in ceremony collateral
• Plated dinner & enhanced beverage options
• 1 reserved table for 10 attendees at ceremony
• Sponsor mention in ceremony brochure
• Enhanced food & beverage options
• 5 seats at VIP table (guaranteed seating together)
• Enhanced food & beverage options
Information on additional levels of sponsorship are available upon request.
For all table seating and sponsorship information email Ryan Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.