How to get involved
To get involved with MassChallenge, please register an account with us and select a role.
Most people will want to register as an Observer/Supporter to:
- Rate entrant profiles
- Post comments on profiles, blogs and forums on masschallenge.org
- Sign up for our newsletter (optional)
- Provide endorsements (if authorized).
All user roles can register here: http://masschallenge.org/user/register
Learn more about ways to get involved
There are several roles you can select during registration. For any role other than Observer/Supporter, we will collect additional information from you during registration and will follow up to confirm your role or identify next steps.
Click on a role type below to learn more about that role.
- Partner/Sponsor - Potential and existing sponsors and partners.
- Judge - Indicate your interest and qualifications to judge MassChallenge entries.
- Mentor- Indicate your interest and qualifications to mentor MassChallenge Finalists during the 2011 accelerator.
- Speaker/Panelist - Indicate your interest to be a speaker or panelist during the 2011 accelerator.
- Employee/Volunteer - Indicate your interest in learning more about job and volunteer opportunities with MassChallenge.
- Entrant - Entry is closed for 2011. Check back again after October to learn more about the 2012 competition.
You can request a role change anytime after registration by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.