ARMR Systems is looking for a Engineering/Product Operations Lead to own production of our soft-good/textile & hardware components. Organizes supply side to meet the demand side. Scales product concepts and prototypes. Finds and develops resources (people, materials, capital) to fulfill operational plan and goals.
The successful candidate will work closely with the operations team, engineers, and researchers to design and implement laboratory workflows and manage/execute facility operations. We are looking for someone who is motivated, hungry, curious and excited to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment hungry to save lives. You’ll be expected to contribute and participate like a full-time member of our team.
Daily business operations. Reporting directly to the CEO, oversees all manufacturing and contracts. Creates and implements action plan to fulfill mission and meet organizational goals (including financial, hiring, project scheduling, etc). Will be responsible for one or several of the following areas:
- Sourcing (engineering research, order management, quality control, assembly)
- Logistics (warehousing, shipping, service & repair management)
- Project management (internal and external projects with clients and suppliers)
- Systems/Business Operations (remote administration, internal/HR support)
- Undergraduate degree in an appropriate technical field
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Relentlessly Resourceful
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical data
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under aggressive timelines.
- Strong communications skills – oral, written and presentation
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to identify root causes and implement corrective action
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management methodologies and software.
- Basic business software (MS Office, MS Project/Smartsheets)
- Engineering principles, including materials, structures, electro-mechanical.
- Manufacturing methods and contracts.
- Understanding of emerging manufacturing technologies, computation, and hardware materials.
- Experience with hardware manufacturing & apparel fabrication/design.
- Photography/photo editing skills
- Experience in materials management, from planning through procurement, negotiation, and execution/administration of procurement agreements.
Compensation: Paid, Commensurate with Experience
Please send your CV/Resume along with portfolio if interested.