SXSW is around the corner; its literally only a little more than a week away. This years conference is packed with events for investors and startups alike, and MassChallenge is proud to be part of this celebration of creativity and innovation.
If youre looking for the MassChallenge Texas team and want to get to know the MassChallenge community, heres where you can find us:
- March 9, 10, and 11, 2018: Mike Millard (MCTX managing director) and Dana Rygwelski (MCTX communications director) will kick things off as coaches and judges, respectively, at the SXSW 2018 Accelerator Pitch Event.
- March 11, 2018 12:00pm – 6:00pm: Youre Invited! Join SendGrid with GAN, MassChallenge, and ff Ventures for Startup Sunday at Key Bar in downtown Austin. The event will feature startup games, live music, prizes + giveaways, and an open bar all day. Doors open at Noon and the event kicks off with Mimosas and Samosas.
- March 12, 2018: Mike will wrap things up – for MassChallenge only – as a panelist for How Smart Venture Money Isnt Smart But You Can Be, a conversation about tactical angel investing.
We hope you join us for these events – but they will be far from your only opportunities to learn about and engage with the MassChallenge team and community.
MassChallenge community partners will be equally active throughout the week. To name a few:
- MediaTech Ventures is participating in a panel outlining how to find funding for Music Startups
- Station Houston sheds insights regarding entrepreneur and big company collaboration
- Food + City will have its 4th Challenge Prize
- True Wealth Ventures with host their first-ever Annual SXSW Pitch Contest
- Orange Coworking is hosting a conversation called Why Coworking Spaces Dont Work
- Austin Technology Council is hosting Gateway 2018
There are more community events, contact us directly if you are seeking a recommendation!