Supporting Latin-American Ecosystems
MassChallenge Mexico’s mission to accelerate the promising and growing Latin-American ecosystem. Our accelerators and programs take no equity, and we support startups and entrepreneurs from all industries and sectors.
MCMX provides select and distinguished group of experts, mentors and corporate partners to support different programs and efforts to reach diverse sectors from the Central and South America ecosystems.
Among one of MassChallenge Mexico’s greatest achievements is having the first Crypto-Unicorn from Latin America, Bitso, winner and part of the first Acceleration Program in 2016.
The first Crypto-Unicorn from Latin America
Bitso completed MC MX’s 2016 accelerator. Since then, Bitso raised US$250 million in a Series C investment, bringing its valuation to US$2.2 billion becoming the first crypto unicorn in Latin America.
By 2020, the platform processed more than US$1.2 billion in international payments.
- 4 month-program focused on curriculum, mentorship and events, designed to generate growth and funding
- Opportunity to self-direct your experience and who to connect with through our global network of allies
- Connections with ecosystem experts and mentors, corporate innovation teams, and an extensive network of investors
- Tailor-made curriculum, designed to help you grow at the stage your Startup is on
- No cost and no equity taken
- Join a global network of more than 2,500 alumni around the world
- Hybrid program
- At the end of the program, you become part of the MCMX Alumni program, where you will continue to receive benefits and orientation from the community
Find more information and answers to frequently asked questions here.
We accept applications from:
- Early stage Startups accross all industries, from anywhere in the world
- Have raised less than $1M in equity-based funding
- Have generated less than $2M in annual revenue
- Set to make a big impact in your industry or on the world